We’re here to answer some frequently asked questions about this year’s Christmas lights switch on! Have a read, share with friends and leave us a comment on Facebook if you need any more info… When does the fun begin? The event begins bright and early at 10am, when the festive markets open in Darwen Market…
- Christmas markets with handmade gifts and delicious street food
- Helter skelter for the little ones, plus walkabout entertainment around Darwen town centre, including on Bridge Street
- Enchanting festive performances from Ice Glitz Productions, Darwen school of Music, Lancashire Dance Academy and Zoë Taylor Dance Academy
- A mini panto performance of Aladdin
- Singing and lots of banter from the ever popular, Kiki DeVille
- Captivating live performances from unique live band, Mr Wilson’s Second Liners
- Special guest-appearance from 90s favourites, N-Trance, performing their huge hit, ‘Set You Free’, and more!