The following measures will be in place to make your visit safe:
– A limited number of customers in at any one time – a queuing system will be used when needed.
– Reduced entrances and exits and a one way system in place.
– Floor markings and signs to help people maintain 2m distance.
– Extra cleaning is being undertaken and hand sanitiser stations will be provided.
– Toilets will remain closed for the time being, portable toilets available on Darwen Market Square.
We recommend that you:
– Come with a list
– Bring your own bags
– Pay by card where possible
– Wash your hands often
– Wear a face covering (this will be mandatory from 24th July)
The entrance will be from Darwen Market Square in to the main Market Hall and the exit will be from the Annexe on to school street. An accessible entrance will be in place via the market car park for those who wish to park there – please ring the bell to gain entrance.
Collections will remain from the door in to the main Market Hall from School Street – please ring the bell for collections at your allotted time slot.
Please note: the door from the top car park will not be open.